The team behind the Intelli-Pole® composite utility pole is focused on complete end-to-end (E2E) support of your needs from initial design and specification through training and final installations. Throughout the process, we will help you successfully implement the Intelli-Pole® in your system.
If your project calls for more than our high level of Standard Product Support, our team of highly skilled technical experts is available to provide Custom Product Support on a contract basis to help your team achieve your most ambitious goals.
Standard Product Support Services
Our focus is complete end-to-end (E2E) support, including the following services free of charge to all Intelli-Pole® customers:
- Educational briefings on composite pole technology, including the Intelli-Pole® product offerings and capabilities that set us apart from the competition. Contact us today to schedule your briefing and get started!
- Assessment of your installation challenges with customized recommendations for solutions using Intelli-pole® and our field-proven installation methods and tools.
- Business case analysis to demonstrate the Installation Cost Savings benefit to support product justification and return on investment per your company’s parameters.
- Engineering product-level data package to support and simplify the Specification and Engineering Standards approval process.
- Computer-aided design (CAD) pole layout that includes our standard hole patterns and climbing-step provisions, and your specific pole equipment mounting and attachments. The customer-approved CAD drawing will be used to generate a special CNC milling program that will yield repeatable cleanly machined holes delivered from our factory to your job site that will reduce on-site drilling requirements and speed up your installations.
- Recommendations for suitable pole hardware as well as specialty line tools that have been developed for composite pole applications. This protects your investment and the pole’s integrity by avoiding cleated interfaces and marred surfaces, respectively.
- Hands-on training conducted on-site at your facility including pole handling and installation methods. This training can also include a specific session on rigging and use of our Pole Gin installation tool. Alternatively, training can be conducted on-site at our pole manufacturing facility in Statesville, NC.
- Field engineering support at your initial Intelli-Pole® installations to address specific questions on-site and build confidence levels among your line crews and operations team.
Custom Product Support Services
Our team of highly skilled technical experts is available to provide Custom Product Support including the following services on a contract basis:
- Pole loading analysis and reporting (using SPIDA® Calc)
- Detailed structural analysis of non-standard installations using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) models
- Test programs for customer specific requirements
- Specialized training programs
- Extended field support for larger projects